Back in June around the time of Father’s Day, I was tagged on Instagram by the Dads Into Living Fit account to answer some questions about fatherhood in a one-minute video. It was a fun video to do, but I there was so much more I wanted to say to answer all the questions in way more than a minute.
In this episode, I answer all seven questions that the Dads Into Living Fit account asked with far greater detail. I answer:
- What is my proudest moment as a dad?
- What was my expectation of fatherhood?
- What is my fondest memory of fatherhood?
- What is my most shocking moment as a dad?
- What have I found the hardest about being a dad?
- How have my relationships with my friends changed since becoming a father?
- How do I cope with the stress of parenthood?
The Fit Dad Fitness Podcast is available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/…/fit-dad-fitness-po…/id1237764163…), Google Play, Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/fit-dad-fitness-podcast), and SoundCloud (https://soundcloud.com/user-795131006). Please give it a listen and subscribe, and let me know what you think. I can always improve, so any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!